This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (LightningBilt.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
Embedded content from outside online companies
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We may work with select third-party vendors such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on LightningBilt.com through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies to analyze and track users’ use of LightningBilt.com, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. By accessing LightningBilt.com, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors.
- AdWords Remarketing — uses behavior, demographic, and interest data to identify users who are likely to convert, and then allows you to target those users with remarketing campaigns through Google Ads
- Demographics and Interests Reporting — provides insight into the age, gender, and purchase interests of users, which you can use to better target your advertisements
- Google Display Network (GDN) Impression Reporting — measures the impact of unclicked GDN Display ad impressions on conversions and site behavior
- Facebook Pixel — provides insight into actions of users when they click on a Facebook advertisement. We are then able to measure the return on investment of advertisements for statistical and market research purposes.
To opt-out of analysis by Google Analytics on our website, please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
To opt-out of analysis by Facebook on our website, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/help/247395082112892
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.